Tuesday 13 December 2011

Behind The Scenes: Now Magazine Papercuts

As promised, some behind-the-scenes photos from my recent commission by Now magazine. The task was to create a papercut winter wonderland for a beauty photoshoot. Such a fun job! Storeyshop HQ had to move in to my kitchen for extra space as this project turned out to be quite large in scale. I mocked up the size of the beauty gift sets to be included in the winter scene (biggest was A4 size) in cardboard so I could get the sizes right and did lots of extra trees and snowflakes for flexibility when the papercut shoot took place. Even more mess than usual was created along the way. I was still finding little bits of white card throughout the house (and in the wash) weeks later! The final printed feature is shown in the previous post...



































4 comments:

Deb said...

Amazing. I have never visited your blog before and am going to be adding it to my reading list. x

Zoƫ said...

AMAZEBALLS

Sissy Sparrows said...

Oh my... that is so beautiful... your little fingers must be so sore after making all those cuts!! Amazing!!

Beauty Balm said...

that is gorgeous! x