Friday 25 September 2009

The Chinchilla and The Hat

I have been treasure hunting again and, last week, I bought a vintage tweed trilby in the local charity shop to wear with my new navy wellies this winter. I'm a country girl nowadays after all. Dave wandered into the office the other day with a little something under the hat...







The boys in my life, what handsome chaps. Dave will kill me if he sees that I have put these on here. I had to though (and I don't think he reads my blog so I think I'll get away with it). For anyone who has recently started reading my blog, Seb is my eighteen-year-old chinchilla who I got when I was 10 years old! I keep taking plenty of photos of him in case his days are numbered but he still seems on top form. He's a little grumpy sometimes but aren't we all?

Excuse our undecorated office walls. We'll sort them out one of these days. But for now, it's the weekend. We're off to get a Friday night takeaway. Have a lovely one everyone!

2 comments:

Hannah said...

It's certainly a very innovative way to carry the old man about! I don't think I could manage it with my dog though...

Mandy said...

That is the funniest thing!