Tuesday 21 October 2008

I'm home!

We had a great weekend in Sussex in the sunshine last week. We saw my parents and friends, sat in nice pub gardens, went for walks on the downs and by the river and cycled from Southwick to Worthing along the seafront.





Last week I was back working at Company magazine. Busy as always but good fun and it was lovely to see all my friends in and around London. I got back up north late on friday and brought the fond memories of living by the seaside with me (along with a Topshop bag with a new coat in!). On sunday we went to sample the Northumberland coastline at Dunstanburgh Castle. It was lovely but very blustery and remote! The weather wasn't great for photos but nevermind..














Now I am back starting a new issue of the lifestyle magazine. I have also started some new projects which will be available to see and buy online very soon. They include more storage boxes and frames inspired by Beca's paper-covered products. Watch this space!

Ta ra

No comments: