Monday 9 November 2009

I'm Back!

Ooh, it's been a while. My holiday was lovely and the busy week catching up with orders after being away was quite fun too.. the Christmas orders have started! Have now sorted out bridesmaid dresses (took my neices shopping while we were away) and photographer too so wedding planning is coming along.

I'm trying my hardest to be positive as I have had a rubbish day today! One of those Mondays I think. I have managed to completely muck my website up and I'm not even quite sure how! Going to be featured in a magazine in the next week or so too so bad timing as that's the web address that's going to be in the article! Grrrr. Designing husband-to-be's website now and it's going a little bit better but still not great. Think I might give up for today. Let's hope tomorrow is better!

Here are some of my latest cards...








No comments: