Monday 3 May 2010

Seb In The Spotlight And Wedding Invitations

Well, if you haven't already seen Kitty N Dog blog, you should. All things furry and cute. Last week Seb was the official 'Furry Friend' so I thought I should upload this photo of him basking in his glory and having a good old read of the blog post!


He's a bit dark in the corner but you get the idea. In other news, I have been back on the wedding stationery but for another happy couple instead of us! I have loved making these pale cream and ice blue personalised cut-out cards...










3 comments:

Twinky said...

I am a little obsessed about wedding cards for they truly make the wedding so special.

T@PoppyPlacePdx said...

Gorgeous and I missed wishing you Congrats, nice pic :) T.

Liz of Wool Boutique said...

Congratulations Mrs! I hope you had a wonderful day. Now you get to have people asking you "How's married life?" for about 3 months afterwards....