Wednesday 26 January 2011

I Want Wednesday

The first 'I Want Wednesday' for 2011 are these lovely handmade accessories by UK-based, Lucie Ellen. I love them all and have just treated myself to the first finch necklace. The lovely little fella has been in my 'favourites' for a while and I have been working very hard cutting Storeyshop orders! Can't wait to see him...













Actually, I've just had a sudden realisation (or maybe deja vu?) that I have featured Lucie Ellen's lovelies as an 'I Want' on my blog before. Oh well, even if I have, they definitely deserve another go and I'm sure the brilliant dog brooch above hasn't made a previous appearence! Hope you like them as much as I do.

I think I must be going slightly mad. I need some dinner and to iPlayer the second half of 'Silent Witness' which we missed last night on account of our Burn's Night supper at the pub. Ta ra for now.

No comments: