Monday 27 June 2011

Wedding Season Is Upon Us!

Wedding season is very definitely in full swing and I'm looking forward to the next wedding we've been invited to in the Lake District next month. I have my dress all ready and I really hope it's nice and sunny for the love birds! On the subject of weddings, here are some photos of a Storeyshop order I posted out last week. A range of papercut 'Mr & Mrs' cards all with a different colour paper inlay. I am trying to be more creative with my photography, especially now that I have my super duper new Canon. What do you think?


















Hope you have all had a nice weekend and have been enjoying the sunshine! I had a very busy weekend of scalpelling. I hand cut over 80 place name cards for an up-coming wedding and also started an exciting, new papercutting commission. More to come on that and photos of the place cards when the wedding has taken place. I don't want to ruin any surprises!

No comments: