Tuesday 1 May 2012

News From Storeyshop (New!) HQ

Just a quick note to apologise for anyone waiting for an order or reply to an enquiry. I have new moved home and studio but am still waiting for broadband to be connected so I'm relying on the slighty hit-and-miss web signal on my phone to try and keep up with orders! Waiting time for current and new orders is still around 3 weeks as mentioned on my shop page but just a reminder that I'm still cutting away. I'm replying to messages as and when I can, as well. Have been a bit quiet on Twitter and Facebook for the same reasons but I'll be back. With a giveaway to celebrate the move to Yorkshire so watch this space! There'll be more bump pics, too. Our 20 week scan was great and all is looking very well with Junior. I never like to do things by halves...!

No comments: