Tuesday 25 August 2009

A Little Hello

Just a quick post to say that I'm still here! Scalpelling and sewing away. I freelanced on a magazine in Newcastle last week, at really short notice, so now have lots of Storeyshop orders to catch up on. More regular blogging will continue when I get back up to date and also when I get Photoshop back. Dave is working away from home for a few days and has taken the treasured laptop with him. I get to use the lovely, fast and big-screened PC but Photoshop and the rest of CS3 has decided to stop working on it. Very annoying. I don't know if it's something to do with Windows Vista but it's beyond my computer fixing capabilities as is photo resizing and editing without Photoshop. For now I will stick to sewing in front of the telly!

I will leave you with some super cute baby shoes which I found on Etsy the other day. I am in baby mode as a couple of my friends are expecting arrivals very soon...










How cute are they?! The shoes are available from: pleasantlyplumpknits and Baby Grin. I have searched and searched but can't find the shop where I found the baby slippers. Try prettylittle for something similar. piddies also have fab little shoes for tiny people.

(If anyone knows where I found the bunny slippers images above please let me know and I will add a link)

No comments: