Monday 3 August 2009

New Storeyshop Monkeys

I have finally got some new Storeyshop monkeys in progress and all in nice, new designs. I have been making lots to order lately and haven't had a chance to get some of my new ever-increasing sock collection turned into softies. Lots of people have been asking for certain colours recently and I have been promising more are on their way. Inventively named, Pink and Yellow Stripey Monkey is the first of the new batch...




Today has been another catching-up day again after another weekend camping in southern Scotland. It did rain but our luxury supertent was at least already up for us when we arrived so we could head straight to the pub for dinner. When the rain stopped on Saturday, we went for a walk on the Dumfries and Galloway coast. It was really nice apart from a few scary close encounters with cows. I just kept thinking 'Don't run. Don't run. And if you do run, run away from the cliffs!'










I'm home alone tonight as Dave is down south. Filming with the BBC don't you know?! His vehicles are being used for a stunt which will be on BBC1 soon. Watch this space for details!

1 comment:

Jo Standing said...

if I have a girl then she has to have this pink monkey!!