Friday 13 August 2010

Storeyshop Hand-Cut Table Numbers

Since really enjoying making the stationery and other accessories for my wedding in April, I have had lots of other paper cut wedding ideas up my sleeve for Storeyshop. Here are the first examples of table number cards. I cut these by hand yesterday in a range of styles and colours. They can be completely customised with a customer's choice of typeface, colour(s) and imagery so can tie in with any wedding theme. They can have paper inlays or be left as simple folded cards. The wedding menu or any other information could be included inside on a paper inlay. Listings will be able in my shops soon. Yay!






















The cards can also be ordered for special events and parties. Or maybe used as birthday cards with the recipients age on. It doesn't have to be a special 21st or 40th, have any age you like. Or they could be nice anniversary cards to celebrate the number of years you and your beloved have been together. I love a bit of romance...

No comments: