Thursday 15 May 2008

'Google'ing Storeyshop

Typing Storeyshop into Google is always fun. I just had a look and found some fab mentions that I hadn't seen before. Raw Soil has written lovely things about a card I made for her sister recently and Chocolate and Steel blog has featured one of my mother's day cards I made a while ago too (for a moment I got really worried that she was saying it was horrible but, phew, she isn't!) There's also loads of links to mine and Beca's blogs and to our shop. All very exciting!

Right I have finished two more card orders this morning and photographed them. Now I must stop finding more and more things to look at on the internet (where do the hours go sometimes?) and get packing for my weekend away!

Here are Amy's (my most regular customer.. thanks Lovely if you ever read this!) latest cards..





Ta ra

No comments: