Wednesday 14 May 2008

Twenty Seven

I've been scalpel-happy again for the last couple of days and have come up with lots more generic card designs which will all be on show (and for sale!) at We Make London







Of course, the new card designs will all be available through Storeyshop online as usual too!

Life away from Storeyshop brings my birthday next monday! I'm very excited. I'm like a small child and get excited about my birthday as soon as May starts. I'm actually booked to freelance on my birthday and for the rest of that week so my celebrations will be all weekend instead! We are heading down to sunny Sussex By The Sea tomorrow night and will be out and about shopping and eating nice food in Brighton for a few (hopefully sunny) days with all my friends and family. Woo hoo!

Ta ra

No comments: