Sunday 4 January 2009

Happy New Year

Happy New Year! After a lovely Christmas and New Year in Northumberland and Sussex I'm just getting back into the swing of Storeyshop orders. The shop was open all over the festive period but I had a break from promoting and adding new items and things were nice and quiet. The card orders have been steadily rolling in since though which is fab and I'm enjoying making them even more after a nice relaxing break.

So, here's to 2009! I'm not a January person and don't usually like getting back into real life after Christmas but this year is hopefully going to be a good one and my resolution for the year is to be more motivated in the evenings and not watch rubbish tv! I have my new iPod dock and have managed to revive my ancient iPod which never kept it's charge so was retired to a drawer. So, from now on, it will be music when there's nothing on tv and Storeyshop making all the way. I have loads of ideas for new products and lots of Valentines cards ready to design and cut so look out for them over the next month.

Here are some of the first hand-cut card orders of the year..











Tomorrow will be making some Valentines card orders and making a start on the new Storeyshop website (my other New Years resolution!) I also need to eBay some of the clothes I don't wear to make way for some Christmas presents and a few lovely sale purchases!

Ta ra

No comments: