Thursday 7 May 2009

I Want Wednesday (on Thursday)

I've been so busy that I haven't blogged for a few days and missed 'I Want Wednesday'. Always nice to mix things up a bit though, so here it is anyway. On Thursday. I love this Cone Book Sculpture by Paperfaerie! I think it would look so nice in a minimal hallway or lounge. I found Paperfaerie's shop by using Etsy's Shop Local feature where you can search shops by location. It's great to find new makers and shops especially when they are nearby. There are lots more unique and interesting sculptures in Paperfarie's shop. They could make great, original gifts too...definitely worth a look!













I'm being bad and blogging rather than swimming. The outdoor pool has opened again for the season near our house now. Dave and I have been assuring ourselves most days that we will finally start our swimming practise, for the Great Swim in September. We were going to go yesterday, but it was raining and freezing cold so we decided we would go tonight, but it's very windy out there! Must. Go. Tomorrow.

No comments: