Friday 22 May 2009

Storeyshop Gets A Bit Older

Sorry I have been letting the ol' blog slip a bit but I have the perfect excuse. It was my birthday on Tuesday! I had a fab day with lots of lovely cards and presents and a surprise day out on Holy Island where I have always wanted to go. We even got (mostly) blue skies and sunshine so going east was a good choice by Dave!






















A white butterfly kept fluttering around while we were having a picnic on the beach and settled on my shoe. I love butterflies! She's in the top left of the grassy photo above too.




This photo is a bit blurry as I took it from the car as we were driving on to the island but the horses galloping through the sea was very cool!

I missed 'I Want Wednesday' this week so next week I will be posting a special 'I Want' collection and the theme will be 'baby goodies' in celebration of one of my best friend's recent announcements that they are expecting the pitter patter of tiny feet in early December. Woo hoo!!

Happy Bank Holiday weekend!

1 comment:

Lissa said...

Hi! Looks gorgeous. Are those upside down boats places to stay? Looks wonderful. Great birthday treat.