Wednesday 9 December 2009

I Want Wednesday

It is Wednesday isn't it? This week is speeding by and my 'to do' list is getting longer by the hour but I'm taking some time out for my blog as posts have been a bit few and far between lately. And because it's Wednesday. My 'I Want' for this week are all the lovely goodies by Shedraws. Kitsch, original and stylish illustrations printed on a range of different items from jewellery to notebooks. I do love a nice tea towel so I think they might be my favourites!















The link above is Shedraws on Folksy but you can also find the pretties on Etsy too. Gorgeous aren't they?

Better get back to trying to design wedding invitations. It's really hard. I have a few different ideas and I can't decide which to go with. Time is ticking too as I'm freelancing all next week and heading down south for the festivities the weeks after. Ahhhh. Wanted to get them posted out before Christmas. Oh well, we'll see...

1 comment:

Liz of Wool Boutique said...

Hello! You've gathered yourself a creepy stalker from Twitter :)

Love your cards and sock monkeys! Now that Borders is gone, i'm sure you'll become my new source for Birthday cards.