Wednesday 7 October 2009

I Want Wednesday

I am waiting for my jacket potatoes to cook in the oven so perfect time for shopping! Dinner could be some time as our microwave blew up the other day so no giving the spuds a cheeky start in there. Going to have to splash out on a new one. Anyway, on to much more exciting things to spend the pennies on...

I have been browsing beautiful shops on Etsy to bring you another favourite and have come up trumps with these screenprinted beauties by UK-based, summersville. I love the patterns, the colours and the random but brilliant additions to lots of the photographs. Why not add some plastic cows or a toy car here and there? (I love that I have those Fisher Price figures from the last photo too!)











3 comments:

AMIdesigns said...

Beautiful shop and I love the use of accessories in her pics

trishie said...

These pictures are so cute!

fabricatedends said...

I love the photos!