Monday 30 March 2009

Storeyshop Gets Technical

Well, I have just sent my first Storeyshop card off to be laser cut which is very exciting. I will still be hand-cutting personalised cards to order but I will soon be offering laser cut cards alongside these which will be a bit cheaper and quicker to send out as they'll be in stock, ready to post. This process will also mean I can make wedding invites and stationery in larger quantities without breaking the bank or my fingers! This task has been on my 'to do' list for a while so it can now be crossed off. A day went spent.




This is the first design that will soon be available laser cut. Hopefully in time for Mother's Day in the United States on May 10th.

1 comment:

Tori C. said...

Hey there! Be sure to stop by before 9PM PST tonight to enter my current giveaway for a free Timid Monster. If you've already entered this giveaway, come back tomorrow to enter my next one! :)