Friday 20 March 2009

Sunny Storeyshop

I'm back! I have been ill but I am finally all better. It is so nice to feel human again without painkillers. Dave and I have both hold this horrible virus with the worst ever headaches. Storeyshop has still been busy with custom card orders and monkey sales and I haven't got too behind. I haven't been able to add many new items but that will be changing over the next few weeks.

It's so nice and sunny. I love it! It has been like this for a few days now and really feels like Spring is upon us. I have even been out without a coat a few times lately. Woo hoo! I am such a summer girl. What else is new? We have a new little motor. Well, new to us. I couldn't reach the pedals of Dave's last Ibex so it is quite exciting to have a car I can drive again now. Ikea here I come!

Storeyshop headquarters is now half of our office rather than the kitchen table and (ever increasing) surrounding areas. It's much better. I have my desk over by the window too so better for natural light and seeing the world go by. I have some new sets of drawers and a new bookcase to sort out this afternoon once I have been to the post office. It's nice to be getting all organised. Photos to come, but for now, here are some photos of my latest cards in the sunshine..












Sorry, bit of a boring blog today. More exciting one next time I promise! Oh yeah, the Storeyshop website is progressing slowly but surely. I now have a patterned background. Thank you again to the lovely lady in the Wordpress forums who has been helping me!

No comments: