Thursday 9 April 2009

I Love Shopping!

I've been finding new pretties on Etsy and managed to get another treasury to show some off! I realised when I looked at my favourites that I must have a thing for red and yellow...



It's the Easter holiday weekend. Bank holidays just aren't the same when you work for yourself though. I actually think Dave and I might work and save our 'bank holidays' for my birthday or when we go down south at the end of May. It will hopefully be nicer weather and better traffic! I might have a sorting out my work area and craft supplies day tomorrow as an easy Friday. I need to get some inspirational things on the walls of the office as it's all very beige. I have been waiting until we decorate but that may be some time judging by our DIY speed and budget at the moment.

I'm hungry so must go and get some dinner on. I'll leave you with some of my recent personalised cards.











2 comments:

Nicola said...

Love the Treasury red and yellow make a great combo!

Winklepots said...

Beautiful treasury and I hear ya about needing a nice creative place to work in. Right now my office is a sty so I have to craft downstairs. :oP I'm hoping to get some lovely wall art and start decorating my haven. *sigh* Soon......

Those are really cool cards! Wow!