Thursday 30 April 2009

Storeyshop Twitters

Okay, so I have done it. I have signed up and I have twittered. I'm not sure what to do now. I have found a few people to follow from Company magazine, where I used to work, and clicked to follow Phillip Schofield (and a few other celebrities who get their PA's to twitter for them now again). Is that it? Is it just lots and lots of twitters? No photos or anything else at all? Maybe I just haven't embraced it fully but I think I might be bored of it already.

My twitter name is Storeyshop. When I first tried to register, Storeyshop was taken and I got all stroppy. Then I tried resetting the password for that username in case it was me and I'd just forgotten. It was. How bad is that, that I can't even remember? I think I nabbed it in the very early days just in case the name got taken. Anyway, it will be me twittering and it won't be all boring Storeyshop promoting so please follow me!

Today I have made and posted 5 card orders and made a few new cards which will be coming soon. Dave has taken the laptop to work today which has Photoshop on so no photo editing until tomorrow but that's probably for the best. I have a painful neck which I think is from sitting at the computer too long. Probably all the online scrolling through shopping pages! I should probably have a break from typing now too so I will leave you with a couple of new 'I love you more than...' cards I made a few days ago.







Have a lovely evening everyone and remember, there's still time to enter my free giveaway for a personalised Storeyshop card of your choosing! Read down to Mondays post for more details. All you have to do is follow this blog, join my Facebook group or comment on the prize draw post. I'll be doing the very grand prize draw tomorrow afternoon!

1 comment:

Erin said...

Helen, thanks for the kind words on the Dandy Bread and Candy blog--Farouche's blog. Even under unhappy circumstances, it makes me feel all warm inside knowing that I have a baby boy. I'll see him again.

Also, I love the "I love you..." cards, especially the "roast dinner" one. Keep up the good work!

-Erin @ Sprouted in the Kitchen http://sprouted.wordpress.com (so you can identify me--since that's how I signed myself at Farouche's blog).