Thursday 29 November 2007

Back in London

I'm back at the magazine this week. It's been busy but fun being back in the office. The Christmas decorations are all up in London too which always makes me feel festive. It's so much warmer down here than up north too. I always thought that was a bit of a cliche and that you wouldn't really notice the difference but you definitely do!

Also I have been popping into the office round the corner where Beca is creating a cardboard wonderland! She is working with Maggie who we lived and university'd with when we were in Bath. It's a bit of a long story but they're producing an animation all made out of card and Beca and I are invited! I'm not sure how much I can reveal about it all but I'm working there next week and really looking forward to it actually. I just hope my craft skills are up to it..

Nearly hometime. I'm staying at my parents tonight in Sussex so I have a bit of a commute to get down there on the train but it's nearly friday so it's all ok. Back up to Haltwhistle tomorrow evening. Oh, I got 2 more card orders on Etsy today too which is fab so I'll make them on saturday morning when I'm back home.

Sorry bit of a boring blog today. I will add pics and maybe make up some more exciting news soon!
Ta ra

No comments: