Thursday 15 November 2007

Monkey photoshoot

The newly returned monkeys had their photoshoot today so there'll be appearing on Etsy in the next few days. I hope lots of people decide to buy them as christmas present for people!
My trouble is I have been using flash to take the pics and it makes the white stuffing show through the monkeys and makes them look a bit thin and threadbare especially the ends of their arms and legs. They don't look like this in real life. I need a new camera that doesn't have to be plugged in to work so I can venture outside and take photos of them on Hadrian's wall or somewhere.




I took some photos a couple of weeks ago of monkeys on Hexham weir so I'll have to finsh the film (my good ol' 35mm point and shoot special!) and see how they've come out. This is the scenic weir.. there were loads of salmon jumping out of the water trying to get upstream when we were there. Very cool!




New digital camera with a nice new battery that lasts longer than 2 minutes is definitely top of my Christmas list!

No comments: