Monday, 19 November 2007

Chilly

Cor, it's freezing today. I have been busy making cards for a few hours and not really noticed, until now, that I'm chilled to the bone! Here is one of the newly cut-out cards anyway..




I did take a nice photo of all the cards I had made today together for a nice group shot but I have just realised that I better not put them up here as there's a link to this blog on my Facebook page and someone might see a card who shouldn't!

Apart from my cards I ran down to the post office this morning in the pouring rain (there's dedication for you) to send off two little bags to Australia and a sock monkey to Bermuda. Both off to warmer climates!

1 comment:

Michael said...

Hi,

The content of your blog is very interesting. But it seems that your blog is lacking more visitors.
If you want tips on how to increase your blog's visitors, go to http://PopularBlog.co.nr/

Goodluck!