Friday 2 November 2007

Friday!

Yay! It's friday evening. I can't believe how fast this week has gone though. The week's used to drag a bit when I first moved up here and was looking for work and not doing much but now I have Storeyshop to keep me occupied, I can't seem to find enough hours in the day!

Today I have been taking photos. Lots of photos! I have replaced lots of the pictures on Etsy with new ones with colourful backgrounds rather than white to make them brighter and cheerier. It was a bit of a grey day, so I'm quite pleased with the results considering. I have also been doing stuff on here like my mini Etsy shop over on the right and my links. I'm very new to all this web language so I'm very pleased I got it all to work.

I'm hungry now and waiting for Dave to get home. Fancy getting out of the house tonight as I haven't gone out all day! May have to head over the road to the pub. Fireworks tomorrow too so looking forward to the weekend.

Back freelancing at Company in London next week. I hate the early mornings and the travelling but I like working with all the Company girls again. All the hustle and bustle makes me appreciate living in the country too!

Ta ra

No comments: